Jump to content

    Grant steering wheel, questions

    iminhell
    By iminhell,
    Here is the 3390 from Grant: http://www.grantproducts.com/images/prod/3158-4599.jpg   Here is what I have been using: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/iminhell/100_0457.jpg     I don't remember what the hell we did to get the Grant GT to work but looking at it now it seems very unsafe.   Anyways, my question is - Does the 3390 install kit move the wheel far enough away from the turn and wiper levers? (so my fingers won't turn the blinkers on for every corner)

    The Life Of Fanta's G54B (56k no way)

    Fanta
    By Fanta,
    Fall of 2005   http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9158/25da3.jpg http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5672/22xo6.jpg http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/7653/13rr8.jpg http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/9673/n7110210630097480953fz0.jpg   Feb. 2006   http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5021/614106520lvn3.jpg http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8042/619490157lyt2.jpg   March 2006   http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5558/wmtizmzixmdzzndezzgzkmzkq6.jpg http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6982/wmtizmzixnj

    distributor, seller needs to have paypal

    wannasupra
    By wannasupra,
    just need a distributor for an 89 conquest. asap.

    S&M strutbars - Install page added- Updated 5/21

    ESIrType?
    By ESIrType?,
    This is a quick install page I just made. I hope this helps.   http://www.sandmstrutbars.co.nr/install.htm   Shawn   -------------------------------------------------------------------------   First I want to thanks a few people for making this happen. No this isn't an acceptant special. I want to give credit where credit is due. First, I owe my girlfriend a lot for helping me with the initial CAD work. She helped me a lot with all the drawings and readjusting that was needed. She spent a lot of

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...