-
Images
- 14 replies
- 1773 views
- Add Reply
- 14 replies
- 1053 views
- Add Reply
- 10 replies
- 1655 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 1407 views
- Add Reply
Mitsu 17C w/ starion td05 housing practically new 500shipped
By randomguy,
Up for sale is a mitsubishi 17C with a starion td05 turbine on it. It will bolt right up, to the manifold and to the downpipe, I read that the 17C can flow 550 cfm's which is insane, this is an awesome turbo, keep the super quick spool of your stocker and just add a bunch of more punch to it. This turbo is perfect, it was rebuilt 3k miles ago, (you can visibly see its pretty much flawless), burns no oil, shaft spins freely, there is little to no shaft play, the turbine and compressor fans
TD05 17C + Cash trade for S16G, 18G, 20G.....sold
By ekstatixx,
any one? this turbo spools hard, but on my mpi, it doesnt have all the 6k rpm punch i need like a G wheel. supposedly it has only a few thousand on it. no shaft play. spools fast
2nd nitrous stage
By Turbo_Addict,
Well, I was kinda bored today and decided to play with the setup a little. I had a spare fuel solenoid floating around and some spare lines, so I turned my 'purge' into a second stage of nitrous. The first stage is a dry 50 shot, that is introduced through the zex air filter, makes its way through the intercooler piping, intercooler, ovcp, and into the intake. A long route to travel but really cools off air intake temps greatly and that is probably where the majority of the added power comes
Manual steering conversion on 88 widebody
By speed racer,
I lucked up and found a good cyl head on a d50 this saturday.It had manual steering.Was thinking of converting my starion to manual.Will the manual box bolt p to the frame and steering shaft.I know I have seen atleast one or two people here do it. What all do I need to get from the little truck;what else is needed?
