Jump to content

    TRUE 1986 "TURBO" Door Handles -AND MORE

    Flyin_By_YOU
    By Flyin_By_YOU,
    these are NOT standard door handles with cheap decals stuck to them..these were factory original turbo door handles. I know what I have here and know these dont come often, so the price is firm. I will hold on to these until the right person comes along if needed. $65.00 shipped   Removable sunroof glass with a good seal on it still. This was inside a parts car rear hatch that I found and dont know whats its worth. I would like 100 shipped OBO.   88 manual trans. already pulled from parts car-

    My batt relocation projecto...

    quest925
    By quest925,
    Here are some pics of the relocation. I would love sugggestions for mounting the emergency shut off switch, was thinking about putting it on where the rear seat backs would bolt up, but Im not sure. The box was a pain to mount and although it fits smooth it hits the hatch when I try to close it, about 1cm too high. Food for thought if your doing this...   http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/quest925/newmpi010.jpg   http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/quest925/newmpi009.jpg   http://i37.photo

    front bumper

    bmxer882
    By bmxer882,
    I need the metal front bumper piece i just took off all the other parts and the metal bumper is hardly because of rust there so i just need a factory one thanks shawn lansdale

    FIP fuel control bites the dust! MSII now in!

    cudabnu
    By cudabnu,
    After having troubles getting the FIP fuel controller to read the spark signal, and have to have the battery on the charger, I noticed the light that senses the spark pulse was no longer working. My brother designs and builds circutboards for High-end home audio, so he opened it up and we found some fried traces that run the power on the board. He thought the traces were too small for what they were intended. I had a MSII V.3.0 I had bought for my Porsche, So I put it together, put the stock dis

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...