Jump to content

    89 harness, rear struts, crossmember, 5sp pedals, etc....

    Burton
    By Burton,
    89 harness- complete but has like 4 cut to one of the fusible link boxed, but box is included- just needs to be crimped back together-------$125 shipped     http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/Wire_Harness.jpg (dog not included)       Non SHP rear struts------------ $75 shipped per set   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/rear_struts.jpg       Front crossmember----------- $50 shipped       http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/front_crossmem

    sold

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I have a nice set of polished 7's & 8's for sale. Centers have been painted black. Looking for $250 obo. Thanks.   http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8918/polishedwheelspc5.jpg

    steel braided fuel lines

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    New steel braided fuel feed and return line. $30 shipped for the feed and $20 for the return. Thanks.

    Engine, tranny, diff, suspension, doors, etc.--MI--no shipin

    Burton
    By Burton,
    I will not ship any of these parts. You will have to pick them up in Grand Rapids, Michigan         First I have an engine. 110k. This is for the whole thing except manifolds, valve cover, and all the alternator and such. It ran fine but after removal of the head we found a crack between the valves in the #3 dome, but had decent compression. Head and valvetrain will come with it, although you would probably want to replace the head. I have the head here, but the rest is at the Tainter's. I'll

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...