-
Images
- 8 replies
- 788 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 489 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 380 views
- Add Reply
- 19 replies
- 2544 views
- Add Reply
(SOLD) small 16g turbo for wideband o2 kit or $220 shipped
By CaliConquestAlex,
I have a small 16g turbo that is in good shape and never smoked or burned oil. This will bolt up to the stock manifold and downpipe. The compressor and turbine wheel look great. There is some slight shaft play, but the turbo pulls hard and will build over 20 psi if it is desired. I ran it up to 21 psi and never had a problem. I would like to trade it straight across for a innovative wideband lc-1 kit, or $220 shipped. Please contact me for pics. The picture in my signature of my engine bay has
Black and Grey Velour Front Seats
By RGAV8R,
Black and grey velour seats from a 1983-85. Really would like to see if anyone knows who got the front seats from a black 85 at Pull-A-Part in Atlanta. I got the interior and would like to have the matching front seats.
Rent/Borrow a wideband o2 from someone?
By CaliConquestAlex,
I just installed the new turbo and had a custom downpipe made up which basically drained my wallet, but now I really need to tune the megasquirt with a wideband to dial it in. Does anyone have a wideband kit that I can pay to rent for like a week or two? Please pm me! I have installed a wideband bung into my exhaust about 18 inches down from the turbo so I will not burn out the sensor. I can promise that I will replace the o2 sensor if it is damaged by me. I am hoping to have the car tuned in en
86 Starion So. Cal SOLD
By falcosbejo,
1986 Mitsubishi Starion 2600 Esi-r -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Selling my Mitsubishi Starion 2600 GSR-VR car. Similar to the Dodge Conquest TSi. The motor has received a full tune up, including updated cylinder head for maximum performance & reliability. The entire motor has received new gaskets and seals. Sensors have been replaced, throttle body has been rebuilt, and the injectors have been cleaned and balanced. The factory turbo ha
