Jump to content

    back up switch

    toofast
    By toofast,
    i need a back up switch for a 1987 conquest and the ball bearing asap

    Sub Fuseble Link 2 Needed

    PTM487
    By PTM487,
    I believe its called the sub fuseble link 2, I have a picture of it below. My headlights/brakelights/ seatbelts/ blinkers keep going off and on because of this and I believe its all melted inside of it.   My Internet is messed up at the moment but as soon as I get it working right I will host a picture of the part.   EDIT: OK Here it is   http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4408/photo0017ws6.jpg   If anyone has an extra one of these I could purchase off of them please tell me I really need this p

    14g or small 16g for under 200 bucks

    eviper21
    By eviper21,
    i really want to upgrade from the 12a but dont really have the money...so hopefully i can get a cheap 14g or 16g then sell mine for 100 bucks to come out close to even   please let me know if you have one   preferably a small 16g but i doubt ima get one for under 200 bucks

    3" Downpipe for SFP Header *Price Drop*

    Roush
    By Roush,
    I have a used *DM 3" downpipe that was moddified to have the correct offset for a SFP header. It also has the bung for an O2 sensor. $150 shipped.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...