Jump to content

    Replacing Factory Spkrs?

    shae201
    By shae201,
    I'm wanting to just replace the factory spkrs in the front door and the rear. I took the carpeted side panels off the back to get to the rears. There isn't any clearance to unscrew the rear spkrs. Do you have to take that black metal bracket that the speakers are attached to, to remove the spkrs? Also, how hard is the door panels to remove and reinstall for the fronts to replace those spkrs?

    rx7 engine and tranny

    jmilkovich
    By jmilkovich,
    has any one thought of or tried doing an rx-7 twin turbo motor in their car? it is a tiny motor

    Aluminum Dash Panel

    BOHO
    By BOHO,
    Hey guys,   I can't remember who makes this. Its the dash panel that has cd player slot and 3 guage holes. I saw a couple of them at Jimmy's meet but I can't remember who they said made them. Thanks guys   Braden

    one 8" wheel needed!!!

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    Well just like it says.. ive got a set of drag radials, and i only have one 8" wheel to mount to.. so i need one more!!   let me know price and shipping cost to 54449 if you can!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...