Jump to content

    Ticking from Turbo Exhaust

    Fil
    By Fil,
    I just started to hear a ticking sound coming from my engine bay. Also I noticed my Air/Fuel mixture go eratic at the same time the ticking started. When I let off the gas and just idle it goes back to normal w/ a slight ticking sound. I checked under the hood when everything was cool and I noticed this tube that connects to the exhaust side of the turbo to be loose and feel some air coming out of it. This is right behind were the air sensor is located on top of the turbo.   The guy before

    88-89 flywheel

    quest96
    By quest96,
    I need a 88-89 flywheel I'm in N.E. Pa. If anyone has one they want to part with let me know how much. Thanks.... Don

    BRAND NEW TB and injectors

    Wikked00Hawk516
    By Wikked00Hawk516,
    First off Don't let the recent join date fool you. I was an active member of this forum since about 2000. My old user name was Rick_Tross. Anyway back to business I have a BRAND NEW TB for sale. It comes with 2 Brand New black top injectors as well as about 6 green and black tops unsure of condition. I can get pics upon request I also have a few other odds and ends that will go with it. I have no use for it since i sold my 88 ESI-R I think 250 shipped is fair. I also have 2 headlight switches an

    20g Compressor wheel

    Lunacy
    By Lunacy,
    As topic says, prefer a new one but having alot of trouble finding one. Anyone know where i can find one?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...