Jump to content

    sold

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I have a black widebody drivers side quarter panel. Very minor rusting on the wheel well. Overall in very good condition. $100. Thanks.

    carb intake for 2.6

    luisitoturbo
    By luisitoturbo,
    got a intake manifold done by me its for a holly carb to make any 2.6 motor carb have pics the throttle body is not included the reason im selling is cause i went with a diffrent intake works well with a carb http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f390/luisitoturbo/Picture061.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f390/luisitoturbo/Picture052.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f390/luisitoturbo/Picture061.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f390/luisitoturbo/Picture063.jpg

    TDO6 17c

    87cquest
    By 87cquest,
    Turbo was brand new when I bought it, paid a pretty penny for it. Found out a few months later it was damaged, I assume through shipping. Too late to do anything about by the time me and the Tainters found the problem.   http://home.comcast.net/~carlosg815/17c1.jpg http://home.comcast.net/~carlosg815/17c2.jpg http://home.comcast.net/~carlosg815/17c3.jpg   Comes with everything. You can see in the last pic where it's broken, the bearing housing is cracked. This would be good for a rebuild. I

    WTB: Bolt on turbo upgrade

    MustGoFaster
    By MustGoFaster,
    I am looking for a bolt on upgrade. I want something bigger than a 14G, but will take one if I can't find anything else. Needs to be in good condition, minimal shaft play, no smoking. I want to see pics (recent) of the turbo, (good quality, pics of each wheel, and one or two of the whole thing, no camera phone pics) and you need to take paypal, unless your local enough were we can just meet up. Willing to spend a reasonable amount, as long as it's not some cobbled together thing I could mak

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...