-
Images
- 3 replies
- 696 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 412 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 496 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 745 views
- Add Reply
88 ecu w/wire harness...
By IntercooledFlatty,
from the 88 fiji, complete harness, NO CUTS. has coil, and igniter still attached. http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/TSiecu-1.jpg http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/TSiecu.jpg $300 obo + shipping.
Need secondary injector for 88quest
By fromji,
I need a secondary injector for 88 (auto) quest e -mail me at goykgo@gmail.com or phone me at 201 527 5053 Thanks,
set of front rims
By mitsusqueeshee,
I need a set of front rims for my 88 sent to Miami. Good condition NOT BENT, and no dings or major curb rash. Please send pics to: adamkowalski78@hotmail.com
Where can I find the hood struts for the StarQuest?
By sactownusa,
Hello I saw it somewhere that somebody was selling the hood struts for our cars? thanks
