Jump to content

    SMDgarage

    Oxide
    By Oxide,
    Really cool guy. I got an 89 ECU from him. He went out of the way to get it shipped to me.

    stock wheels

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I am looking for a nice set of stock 7's and 8's. Clear coat can be peeling, but they can't have much curb rash. Thanks.

    Radiator w/ Electric Fans - ***SOLD***

    Roush
    By Roush,
    I have a radiator with electric cooling fans out of an 87 Conquest. Radiator is in great condition, no rust/corosion, minimal fin damage, and was cooling very well when it was on my car. The electric fans are also in great condition and were working great on the car. Fans are painted blue. $150 shipped for everything

    camber plates

    eck_007
    By eck_007,
    im lookin for a set of front and rear camber plates so i can put coilovers on my quest......anyone have some for sale?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...