Jump to content

    stock Waste gate actuator!

    KEVIN_TECHEE
    By KEVIN_TECHEE,
    Is the stock Waste gate actuator good enough to use with higher levels of boost say 15lbs and up or do i need to purchase a better one, and if I do Where and what style currently running a TDO 05 20g turbo. Kevin

    DISTRIBUTERLESS INGN.

    KEVIN_TECHEE
    By KEVIN_TECHEE,
    WHAT do I need to run distributerless IGN. I currently have FIP PRO setup with the weights taken out of the DIST. hany help would be greatfull

    MSD 6A IGNITION CONTROL BOX

    101PROPOSE
    By 101PROPOSE,
    hello members,   this GP is for MSD 6A.   http://www.101propose.com/starquest/6a.jpg   $169.99 + s & h   i need 6 orders.   let me know if anyone interested.   1. 2.

    Stage 2 clutch

    BOHO
    By BOHO,
    Stage 2 EZ clutch off ebay...Thought I needed it but turns out it was the tranny.... didn't need it and then I forgot to send it back and its too late now. If you buy it off ebay its 187$ shipped. Mine is still in the bubble wrap new shipped for 155$ LMK   Braden

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...