Jump to content

    '88 Fiji roller part out

    Big Al
    By Big Al,
    Well I tried to sell this as a whole roller but noone seems to want it. So now she's on the chopping block. Most parts are for sale though a few things I need for my Rio thus those parts I'll be keeping. I WILL NOT ship larger parts (Fenders, doors, glass of any type, rear end or suspension pieces). Post what parts you seek and I'll let you know if it's available and the price. I will hopefully have pics up soon. If there is anything you would like to see let me know I'll snap some shots.

    line running from tranny to intake manifold??

    krazyk59
    By krazyk59,
    theres a steel line running from the auto tranny to the top of the intake manifold.. Whats this used for??? just vaccum???

    Metal Headlight Housings

    DeeCee
    By DeeCee,
    Looking for the METAL HEADLIGHT HOUSINGS that the headlights slide into and then secured with the thin metal trim. Please respond. thanks

    .030 over pistons

    starionheaven
    By starionheaven,
    Looking for fairly priced pistons that are .030 oversized. I was going with topline, but they only make .020 n .040 over. I know theres sealed power available and maybe clevites, but Im trying to not go with the local vendors here that have recently attempted to rip me off. I need these asap. Please pm me with price. I dont have much money as I just started my job this week... Any generous offers or references would be greatly appreciated. TY

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...