Jump to content

    sold

    Casey_L
    By Casey_L,
    This radiator came out of my parts car. Great condition for its age. It was replaced in 1997 by the previous owner. Comes with both working fans. Will ship via DHL, it will be $40 to the US. Fits all car's w/ intercooler.   http://www.slide-rite.net/random/radiator4sale/IMG_3466.JPG   http://www.slide-rite.net/random/radiator4sale/IMG_3467.JPG   http://www.slide-rite.net/random/radiator4sale/IMG_3468.JPG   http://www.slide-rite.net/random/radiator4sale/IMG_3469.JPG   http://www.slide-rite.net/ra

    Starter and Clean Shifter for Sale!!!

    SMDgarage
    By SMDgarage,
    I have a very good starter and a very clean shifter, NO RIPS in the boot as you can see. $50- each item. I'm in South Florida 33351. SMDgarage@aol.com   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/MalditoNYC/conquest%20engine/th_Picture125.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/MalditoNYC/conquest%20engine/th_Picture123.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/MalditoNYC/conquest%20engine/th_Picture122.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/MalditoNYC/conquest%20engine/th_Picture121.jpg ht

    T3 Turbo Manifold and T3 Turbo For Sale!!!

    SMDgarage
    By SMDgarage,
    This is a stock Turbo Manifold with a T3 flange welded on, it was professionally welded as you can see the excellent welding job in the pics. It came off a running car with no cracks. Also pictured is a T3 turbo with the downpipe and only a few hundred miles on it after my boy got it rebuilt directly at a saab dealer for his '90 saab 9000 turbo, his insurance ran out and I bought the turbo. $300- for both together, obo. I'm in South Florida 33351. SMDgarage@aol.com   http://img.photobucket.co

    '89 Flywheel and Clutch for Sale!

    SMDgarage
    By SMDgarage,
    I have a '89 Flywheel and a stock clutch in very good condition, only 5-6,000 miles, great for a spare. Asking $125- I'm in South Florida 33351. SMDgarage@aol.com

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...