Jump to content

    Non A/C Alternator Bracket

    quest925
    By quest925,
    anyone have/able to get the smaller style bracket, mine is really starting to piss me off!!!!

    Looking for 83 Hood to make my new baby (flatty)gorgeous!!!

    yoshi
    By yoshi,
    I am looking for an 83 hood,, but must be reasonably priced, Am trying to make my new baby look gorgeous for pigeon Forge!! (I know it's a woman thing, more concerned on how it looks first,,,LOL)   Excited to finally own a starion rather than just looking at them!!   Suzanne

    Screw it, I'm parting it. Rusty 87, runs great

    Kougar
    By Kougar,
    I would (and have) considered selling this whole, but the passenger frame rail has a good portion rusted away, and the body (lower parts and undercarriage) has tons of cancer too. To top it off, I backed into the rear fender last night. Good times :roll:. It's got SHP 8 fronts and stock 8 rears, new tires on all. Stock exhaust, no leaks. Engine ran great and gave about ~140-145 across all 4. Injectors are great, and recently cleaned/flowed. Clutch is a stock 225, but has never had boost

    trans for narrow 2.0 ..With 89 heavy guts..Hyd clutch

    Haztoys1
    By Haztoys1,
    This trans is set up for a narrow 2.0...The guts are the heavy 89 trans ..New bearings and brass...Back cut gears ..Cut hubs ...Longer custom made hub keys ....The keys fix the sh!#ty shifting on these trans ..My trans will shift at high RPM of a 2.0..Mount for Quest hydraulic clutch...Modded and bored slave ..To help on working the clutch..   This is a drop in trans ...I'm running one for some time in a narrow block big HP 2.4 Quest gravel car ..And a nother in a less HP "but not stock" narrow

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...