Jump to content

    EIP Intake Manifold conquest or starion 2.6l

    LBSOHK
    By LBSOHK,
    New never used Same one that they used to go 10.6 :shock:   http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5193/77706043gz9.jpg   http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4136/48947698nm2.jpg   http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/3452/27379362gx1.jpg   http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9882/57957095nr0.jpg

    Used raced prepped starion / conquest 2.6l rods

    LBSOHK
    By LBSOHK,
    One of them is damaged ... open to offers   http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7622/62094104vx7.jpg   http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/722/58563057yu5.jpg   http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2076/23277477hb7.jpg   http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2672/51686860gz8.jpg

    Proven results?

    Woody
    By Woody,
    Hey guys. Sorry if this is the wrong section for this post.   I have read all the different specs in the 300+ WHP club section. But you see I am almost one of a kind in Australia having the 2.6 and everyone else having a 2litre.   I just wanted to know how to get the most out of my engine HP wise without killing everything. I currently have a GT35 turbo but it has a Evo style rear housing so it is ment to spool up quicker. I also have custom exhaust manifold and 3" Exhaust with Haltech aftermark

    JE Piston Rings or Part # (40 over)

    GCNTSi
    By GCNTSi,
    I am in need of a set of JE rings for 40 over forged pistons. Or a part number would be great. I haven't had any luck finding these, even emailed JE (the company) and no reply. ANy help is great, thanks, GCN.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...