Jump to content

    Full maroon interior for SALE or trade

    imadreadhead
    By imadreadhead,
    I have the Full interior out of my 88 quest..i want to trade it all for to front racing seats   open to all offers

    need a master cylinder Mine is leaking!

    10secgn
    By 10secgn,
    My car is a 89 not sure if that matters. it is leaking where is meets the vacuum booster. So I would think thats all I need is the cylinder.   thanks in advance Ryan

    parting out fast 88 conquest..

    billy42000
    By billy42000,
    well i posted it for sale a while ago and buyer backed up so i'm parting it out. i don't have the time or space to keep it around. if someone wants the whole car for $2500 you can put a downpipe on it and be on your way if not parts will be sold. most of the parts are still on the car but a few have been taken off. most of the parts listed have between 20-30k. car has 117k   500 - tdo5 housing with 17c compressor 400 - polished 8's & 9's (dirty in pics from sitting) 20 - mbc 90 - 1g mas

    MITSUBISHI MAGNA HEAD

    bigblk4cyl
    By bigblk4cyl,
    HOW DO I GET MY HANDS ON A 1987-89 MITSUBISHI MAGNA HEAD IN THE UNITED STATES.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...