Jump to content

    Partial modded Magna intake Sold

    BOHO
    By BOHO,
    Hey guys,   Some stuff has come up at the house....and mpi is no where in the next couple of months...any question feel free to ask. $265 Shipped.   http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3444/car002di9.jpg   http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/543/car001lx4.jpg

    primary injector

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I am looking for a great condition primary injector for an '89. Thanks.

    Header with the mitu. flange on it.

    rockvilleash1976
    By rockvilleash1976,
    I am looking for a header I would consider a stock manifold that had been stress relieved and ported.

    88-89 5 speed Tranny

    BOHO
    By BOHO,
    Hey guys,   Would like to get one some time in the next couple of months or so...before the next import showdown. I'm not looking for someone to ship so hopefully somone in the southeast has one lying around that I can pick up sometime. Any GA guys lmk. If I can't find one before the showdown I will pay for shipping. Thanks guys   Braden

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...