Jump to content

    msheller

    jtmuncher
    By jtmuncher,
    Purchased some 9" polished rims from him...took a little while to get here but the wait was more then worth it. They are beautiful. He does good work...thanks Matt. Sorry for being a pain in the a**.

    Need tranny, 88-89. I can pickup from LA/So Cal this weekend

    desert_starion
    By desert_starion,
    IF U know anyone who may have a good 88-89 tranny, I will be in San Diego this weekend, so if anyone in So Cal or even LA area has one I will come pick it up...

    LBSOHK

    csdisme
    By csdisme,
    I contacted him about a set of modded rods he was selling. He responded to me and each of my questions very quickly. I mentioned to him that I would appreciate knowing when he shipped them and a tracking number as there have been a number of thefts of packages left on porches in my neighborhood. He took it upon himself to insure the package and pay the extra for UPS to obtain a signature. When I asked him how much I owed him for the extra UPS services he wouldnt take any extra money. I realize i

    New to site, and have a cleeaan Starion..

    Stealthy
    By Stealthy,
    Well, I am a Honda guy, but wanted to change the pace a little bit. I decided to buy this Starion from a local seller. It has just under 40k original miles, body is MINT, and interior is close to mint. Everything works inside, and is only having a couple issues (which I have made a post about in the Virtual Mechanics section.. Please give me any and all input, and suggestions. I am looking for a good suspension setup and to upgrade to around 400RWHP, so feel free to toss suggestions my way, caus

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...