Jump to content

    83 starion hood

    Burnerdominator
    By Burnerdominator,
    Only 225$. I found this hood on a site and since i dont like them very much i decided to let you guys have a crack at it.   1-800-695-4700 Phone number for M and S auto recylcing Rancho-Cordova, CA   Have fun guys and gals

    CLOTH SEATS WANTED!!!!

    eviper21
    By eviper21,
    i want some cloth seats....the checkerd ones..not the velour   they can be dirty but i cant fix rips or tears...   please let me know if you gottem...

    TCU for 91 eagle talon AWD automatic

    Trilogy Turbos
    By Trilogy Turbos,
    Buy or trade; need TCU for 91 eagle talon AWD automatic, have one? Please contact me.   Tks,   Heron Trilogy Turbos 561 333-9130 shop 954 274-8110 cell

    Megasquirt tuning question

    Postman
    By Postman,
    Before I get started with my question, I'm running a stock fuel injection system on MS1 V2.2 (i know, its not MPI, but you guys seem to know your MS stuff).   I recently bought the car from mandoknight, with the megasquirt already installed and running. The car has some tuning issues to solve, so today i set out to an empty parking lot with the goal of fixing an off-idle stumble.   I am borrowing a buddies wide band O2 sensor, and since the screen cracked in my compaq 486, a buddies laptop as

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...