Jump to content

    Fuel Door Lock

    89KonQuest
    By 89KonQuest,
    Like it says I need the lock for the fuel door ... I want that door to stay shut ...

    Emerald stand Alone

    Blind_Drifter
    By Blind_Drifter,
    Well, i was at the local speed shop and the guy introduced me to a stand alone i have never heard of. I tell you what, all the features it has and the cost of it is amazing. I have shifted my pick from microtech to emerald. Just look at everything it is capable of doing. 3 programable maps that you can change with the flip of a switch. No MSD needed as it puts out more piwer than a MSD. It is a boost controller. Boost by gear. Launch control, rev limiter. www.emeraldm3d.com

    PARTS PARTS PARTS CHEAP

    Lidoidol
    By Lidoidol,
    Ok here it is, I have a whole ton of stuff I need to clean out   There is way to much to list all of it but this should give you an idea   1 Black 88 parted, ready to go to the yard. body rusty. some interior, most suspension (non-shp) NO MOTOR, TRANNY, TURBO   1 complete burgandy interior   A whole shop full of various things, engine pieces, factory intakes, TB's, sensors, relays, etc.   My red car is morphing into a tube frame drag car, 4g63 powered, so anything you can think of I wont be nee

    Shifter Bushing

    Blind_Drifter
    By Blind_Drifter,
    Looking for the bushing that goes on the bottom of the shifter. I just bought a EIP short shifter and its missing. Thanks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...