Jump to content

    Ford 429cuid big block

    button
    By button,
    Dunno if anyone on here may be interested, but I have a BBF 429 w/ c6 2wd trans that I need outta my way. Its in pieces. I had plans for it, but I have too many little projects going on at the moment. Id like to get $400 out of it. so, $400 obo, pickup only.   I'm located in Niles, MI 49120 you can reach me @ 574-532-1935   Jay

    Main & rod bearings & valve guides brand new

    angryhero46
    By angryhero46,
    I got these parts brand new from dad but needed different sized bearings and bought a head with valve guides already in it.Pics upon request   Brand new valve guides from dad $13 shipped Clevite 77 Connecting rod bearing kit $22 shipped Clevite 77 Main bearing kit $39 shipped

    8" front stock rim

    jtmuncher
    By jtmuncher,
    just need one...asap, thanks

    J_Copeland's 87 Resto-project begins.

    J_Copeland
    By J_Copeland,
    Just a few pics before the start of my 87 resto.   It's been sitting quite a few years and needs alot of TLC.       http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Jeff_Copeland/DSC02933.jpg   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Jeff_Copeland/DSC02931.jpg   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Jeff_Copeland/DSC02930.jpg   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Jeff_Copeland/DSC02929.jpg   http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Jeff_Copeland/DSC02928.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...