Jump to content

    need 17c Turbo ASAP...!!!!

    thagremlin
    By thagremlin,
    hey guys im in search of a 17c turbo.. blew my 12a at the track... so i need a new turbo ASAP. need to get my car back on the road ready for my next track day.. if anyone comes across one let me know ...thanksl

    My Conquest

    TajMan
    By TajMan,
    Here's my post, I finally got the thing going!   Car is an '89 Conquest Tsi SHP 5-speed. I got this car broken, motor had just been rebuilt (spun bearing, done at kid's friend's dad's machine shop free labor). Problems after, car wasn't run, turbo then removed, etc etc. Car sat for a year. It needed a timing chain, turbo (had been using big 16G), clutch slave cylinder, etc.   I traded the car straight across for my running 220K mile '97 Cavalier (just hit and worth like $1,300). This is in Michi

    tranny cooler

    Guest suchconquest2
    By Guest suchconquest2,
    I need a good Tranny cooler for a 88 starion are there any out there ? shipped to 34653

    EGR thermovalve and secondary cooling fan

    money4771
    By money4771,
    need these two parts. please pm me with price including shipping.   Thanks, Otis   North Little Rock, AR 72118

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...