Jump to content

    Torque tube - LOOK, Like New

    Lidoidol
    By Lidoidol,
    Hey everyone, I had cleaned this up for another member but he decided to go a different route. The unit was completely disassembled, media blasted, hand sanded, painted, AND cleared!! Thhe bearing checked out fine. Unit was reassembled once everything checked out. I had been asking 100 bux shipped.   PICS http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r152/lidoidol/parts001.jpg http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r152/lidoidol/parts005.jpg http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r152/lidoidol/parts004.jpg http://

    3 gauge panel, Aluminum Radio kit

    Sully
    By Sully,
    All new... never installed   Stedebani Short Shifter with 17* bend. Never installed $150 Shipped SOLD   Star-Orion 3 Gauge panel $40 Shipped Pending   OutcastHorizon's Aluminum Radio Plate kit $40 Shipped   MK1 front and rear strut bars. SOLD   I'll take paypal or money order. Add 3% for paypal purchases

    Clean Up the links page - mods please read

    Lidoidol
    By Lidoidol,
    Okay, I think its about time to revise the links page. I would say a good 50% of them dont work, and a couple that do are dead sites that are no longer in business. Not to mention there are some good resources out there that are not listed. For example:   http://vintageparts.org/ - the have all of mitsus left over parts for the starquest, you have to order through the dealer but with part #'s you can find out whats still floating around   http://forceauto.ru/_pages/chrysler/index....nJvbXlyPT0xO

    For Sale: First Batch of Parts

    quest925
    By quest925,
    I am parting out my car. Here are a few pics. I will be selling everything by batch or by pm/special request.   http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/quest925/newmpi014-1.jpg   http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/quest925/newmpi021.jpg   I will try to detail as much as possible and will have detailed pictures of each item upon request. All items (except for obvious OEM like the tail lights) are new and unused, some are still NIB. I have installed, but never even come close to cranking the eng

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...