Jump to content

    Feedback Forum

    Funky Phil
    By Funky Phil,
    Move the feedback forum into the SQ Bazaar section so people buying will see it.   phil

    2jzgte is going to happen!!!!!!!

    Highly Boosted
    By Highly Boosted,
    well i bought all of cashaudio's 2jz stuff along with his conquest and all his parts. If anyone want his car or parts let me know!! But I am staring the sawp in my quest. Right know im just trying to get the engine back togather because i got it in boxes and I mean boxes. here's some pics for you all. I will try my best to provide more info on the swap as i go along. http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2792/1000242ml8.th.jpg http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/6302/1000243dc7.th.jpg http://i

    Secondary Injector

    88hks_starion
    By 88hks_starion,
    I need (1) Secondary Injector, the one in my Black 88 is leaking at the top green seal and needs to be replaced. :cry: Please if anyone has one relatively cheap please post.. Chris

    grill

    Guest suchconquest2
    By Guest suchconquest2,
    I need a front grill the thin plastic one and maybe the clips too anyone have one ?   Bill

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...