Jump to content

    new parts to come.

    mxg
    By mxg,
    I might be getting a bunch of these pieces done as you see in the picture if anyone interested let me know, if I dont get enough people I wont bother. Not sure on the price yet depends on how many people are interested thanks.   mxg Manny Its The two plates at the bottom prolly endup being stainless or aluminum. http://mxgraphics1.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/untitled.170182344_std.jpg

    turbo door handles

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    Nice set of turbo door handles. $45 shipped. Thanks.

    1983 Mitsubishi Starion SOLD!

    scotty
    By scotty,
    SOLD! Recently painted work in project , runs, but not legal in 2 years now.   Recent:   ECU replacement Injectors Paint to include removal of all mouldings before repaint   All mouldings (Glass) Winshield cowls all done while off car Door handles (off car) black   Mud flaps .   Known issues: Power steering hose leaks at pump needs replacing but not undrivable just leaks . Needs exhaust manifold replaced( I will give you one with the car )   Needs interior work(carpet) *seats   *for $350

    '89 ignitor w/ pigtail

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    '88-'89 ignitor w/ pigtail. $20 shipped. Thanks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...