Jump to content

    BOV and Hardpipe

    whiteturbo
    By whiteturbo,
    Hey guys, i recently purchased a pretty new Turbo XS RFL bov from a buddy. has less than 3k miles on it. The kid had a Conquest and it broke on him, he moved on and sold me the hard pipe and bov. He purchased the hardpipe from this forum or possibly g54b.com. Anyway it works fine and looks new (bov) minus a blemish on the horn. I was originally going to throw it on my 1g Laser, but figured my crushed 1g bov was perfectly fine. I really don't know how much to ask, the bov new is $1** and th

    T3/T4 TURBO NEW!!!phone numbers changed

    totiturbo2
    By totiturbo2,
    THIS IS ONE OF THOSE ITEMS THAT HAVE OVERWELCOMED THIR STAY IN MY CLOSET. ITS BRAND NEW AND ITS AN AR/.50-- .63 THIS SNAIL HAS NOT EVER EVER BEEN USED AND AS FAR AS PICTURES GO I NEVER HAVE ENUFF TIME TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT SO I AM GOING TO SORT TO MY CAMERA PHONE UNLESS I FIGURE IT OUT IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS I SIT IN FRONT OF THIS THING. PRICED TO SELL 300.00PLUS U PAY SHIPPING COST.PHONE#407-692-0757

    two front WB black fenders

    1st_gen_eclipse_89
    By 1st_gen_eclipse_89,
    mine are about the completely rust away on the bottom!!!

    FS:remote starter/keyless entry/alarm/turbo timer

    notfried
    By notfried,
    i have this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...:B:EOIBSA:MT:11   new in box and never installed.it comes with instructions and i have the wiring deciphered so it's can be installed on an SQ.i just don't feel like running a gang of wires.i don't have the time.i originally purchased it for the turbo timer but i am buying one from 101propose that is pretty much plug 'n' play.i paid $114.98 so how does $90 shipped sound?   if someone is interested and wants more pics i can take a few if ne

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...