Jump to content

    must sell A.S.A.P.... will sacrifice!!! SOLD!!!!!

    bosstin87
    By bosstin87,
    [/size]I HAVE 1 87 STAR, AND A 87 QUEST, BOTH HAVE TO GO NEED THE MONEY MORE THAN THE CARS. STARION IS A STARTED PROJECT THAT I HAVE DUMPED NEARLEY $2500 w/o labor IN JUST THE MOTOR REBUILD AND MAINTANCE. BODY IS ROUGH WITH BONDO, AND INTERIOR IS WACKED. never could get the car to run like it should. some times cranks and idles fine, other times it sputters and dies, either way it will get around town, but i have no more money or time to mess with this, it has made me sick, motor is not brock in

    shortA25

    jszucs
    By jszucs,
    Got a trust strut tower bar that he saved from a junkyard shipped extra fast. Thanks, would buy from again

    For Sale $700 1981 PORSCHE 924 T-U-R-B-O 5Spd *OHIO*

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    Hi all,   The car is an 1981. I do not have a title nor do I have keys. Due to having no keys I had to stick a screw driver into the key ignition cylinder and break the lock so the steering would free up. So you'd need a new ignition cylinder, or just make it a push button.   Would make an excellent track car, race car body, or parts car for another Porsche. The scooped hood alone is worth several hundred, not to mention the vented front spoiler and header panel. A lot of the body parts includi

    picked this up cheap 86 widebody

    extreme1080
    By extreme1080,
    This guy i work with bought this then gave it to his 17 year old son. he spun a rod bearing and it has sat in this guys feild for a year i have been trying to talk him out of it anhttp://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/extreme1080/P4020013.jpgd finaly did $300 later and it is in my dr[/img][/url]   http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/extreme1080/P4020014.jpg   http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/extreme1080/P4020019.jpg   http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/extreme1080/P4020021.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...