Jump to content

    Blaupunkt? Anyone heard of em?

    StrongTyer
    By StrongTyer,
    I am trying to get a deck and some speakers for the quest and was wondering if anyone has heard of Blaupunkt? I never have till now. Found some deals that look really good but I dont know if they make quality decks or speakers. They got good reviews by the customers on the site.....Any recomendations?

    Installing a Sony CDX-F7000

    DeeCee
    By DeeCee,
    Hi All, I looking to install a Sony CDX-F7000 receiver and 1 din rockford fosgate Mp3 player into my 87 starion. What radio kit, adapters,wiring harness should I use. Also have a (PAC) SWI-PS switch to install. Please respond. Thanks in Advance

    front driver's side widebody fender

    lmwii
    By lmwii,
    looking for a clean, dent and rust free front driver's side widebody fender. fiji preferred.   thanks

    Springs

    Quest4life
    By Quest4life,
    I am looking for a set of front springs. BUT I want stiffer then stock but at the same hieght. I can't lowerit and I don't want it much higher. Any ideas as to where I can buy that type of spring? Thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...