Jump to content

    Aftermarket stuff

    Sully
    By Sully,
    I need all this stuff. Just thought I'd check here before I go shopping   Steering wheel Brake Lines Sway Bars Poly Dif mounts Poly Trans mounts Poly Suspension bushings Poly Motor Mounts Anything else Poly that I forgot Front Camber Plates

    Used Parts- Chad's intake, T3/T4

    eldos
    By eldos,
    Here is the story. Had the Turbonetecs T3/T4 (Topend kit) installed and ran great! Later, started to run PIG Rich. So, I wen't for a MPI setup with a computer. Found out that what happened was that I riped the inter cooler open at one of the mounts. Got "Chad's intake", Mustang TB and Injectors. Never could get my computer to take the timing right, so never ran it. Now I am parting it out cheep. Don't have time because of work for this car.   Picture of the parts http://www.esnips.com/web/Part

    font pass. fender from an 86 flatty

    JC McNasty
    By JC McNasty,
    looking for a fender with a lot less dent and rust then the one I currently have.   thanks -tony

    ac compressor off an 86 flatty

    JC McNasty
    By JC McNasty,
    its really hot here in California and my compressor took a dump. wondering if anyone has one lying around. if it matters (it seems to on everything else) its a non-intercooled. Thank you very much in advance!   -tony

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. G54BT
      G54BT
      (69 years old)
    2. SuperSteve57
      SuperSteve57
      (35 years old)
  • Members

    No members to show

×
×
  • Create New...