Jump to content

    Wanted: Decent front airdam anywhere in the midwest / SW

    Jay200MPH
    By Jay200MPH,
    Like I said, I need a widebody front airdam. Don't care about the colour. I'll be travelling through Arizona, NM, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan in the next week or so. Willing to drive out of my way for a good one. I have cash in hand.   Please PM with details and your location. A phone number would be helpful to because I don't know how often I'll have internet access.   - J

    harness needed

    madhatch
    By madhatch,
    i need a wire harness it has been cut both sides in the engine compartment where it comes out of the fender wells i have all the parts but dont want to spend 10 days soldering..

    Alarms

    StrongTyer
    By StrongTyer,
    I am looking at getting an alarm system for the quest. Any recomendations. This one looks pretty good for the price... http://www.autodirectsave.com/prod/K2/Car_...Entry_3208/5052

    FIP plug in replacement

    willmoodom
    By willmoodom,
    Some where on here I read that the fip can plug directly into the stock harness and everything would work fine except the tac. I'm also reading that the ecu does nothing for the timing and knock control. If this is the case, then the only reason to go ignition pro or other would be to have programming control over the timing correct? Otherwise, a person like myself can use this unit for now and still have that measure of safety with the stock knock control.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...