Jump to content

    RIGHT REAR Hub aka "Axle Housing"

    Casey_L
    By Casey_L,
    I am looking for what the FSM calls an axle housing. It is the piece of metal that the wheel bearing and spindle bolt into, attach to the bottom of the strut, and attach to the lower control arm.   See this pic http://starquest.i-x.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=1064   I need a good one with no play when the spindle bolt is inserted and attached to the lower control arm. Would like one from a 87 for a 4 bolt axle but It can also be bare with no spindle included.   RIGHT REAR

    how can i test shp struts to see if they are good??

    66 impala
    By 66 impala,
    help??

    4G54 Strength

    Woody
    By Woody,
    Hey guys.   I am just wondering how strong the stock Bottom end is.   Also in specifics, how strong are the crank and con-rods.   What power can the stock bottom end withstand as it is now, and how much can those two parts withstand. I am going to be doing upgrades soon, and I don't want to replace what I don't need to. Thanks

    MadMaxG54b

    madhatch
    By madhatch,
    great guy great dealings, got more than I bargained for, she might be in a million and 1 peices but she is catologed and in boxes.. we will have more to say during assembly. finding all the bolts and whatnots

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...