-
Images
- 3 replies
- 581 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 666 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 494 views
- Add Reply
- 5 replies
- 778 views
- Add Reply
Service/Repair Manual for an '87
By ProcessedMeatMan,
Can anyone recommend a noob friendly service/repair manual for an '87 Starion? Best thing I found was a bunch of PDFs for an '88 Conquest, but a lot of things don't seem to match up. Are these useful at all?
FOR SALE: 1989 Mustang Parts
By Redneck55,
Yes I know this is a site for Starquests but I have a 1989 Ford Mustang LX that I'm parting out and I'm trying to sell the good interior parts and if any of you or anybody you know has one and they need parts for let me know I will sell them at reasonable prices and I'm trying to sell alot of it so I can build up my Starion that I have and if anybody is interested send me an email on here or at my personal email at Mindless911@msn.com and tell me what you might need and I'll see if i have it and
Non ac crank pulley.
By Neckoslash,
I heard you can use one off of a mighty max and I was wondering if anyone had one laying around. Cant seem to find one. No rush. Later Nick
ETACS for an '87 - Yeah, that thing
By ProcessedMeatMan,
I need a replacement ETACS ECU for my '87. I can't find one of these dang things anywhere. Specifically, part #MB571381 referenced here. Thank you much!!
