Jump to content

    16x8 Front SHP Wheel

    ZoSo
    By ZoSo,
    Looking for a clean 16x8 front shp wheel. Minor rash acceptable, please no bends or major clear coat cracking. Paypal Ready.   Thanks,   Justin

    89 5 speed quest for sale

    89conquest
    By 89conquest,
    Well, I am selling my last quest, 1989 Chrysler Conquest, 5 speed. 166K miles on her, all original. Car is white with burgandy interior. Has most of the free mods. It has been my daily driver for last ten years. I bought a newer car so I don't need her anymore. Can use some work, but drives everyday. Runs well, smokes some. Items that don't work: a/c, rear wiper and defroster, cassette player. Driver's door has some damage and has some rust around rear wheel openings. Front seats are

    1993 Mitsu Eclipse GSX F/S

    gsxracer80
    By gsxracer80,
    this is a 1993 Eclipse GSX and it is for sale..... yes, this is the Mutant....   Yes, I also know that many of you have seen the car up for sale in the past, but this time I am serious, I have given it plenty of thought and it has to go.   details: 108,xxx miles, original block, reman head, new timing belt, EVO III 16G, EVO VIII FMIC.... too many parts to list here, so if you are interested see my garage on dsmcentral.com for the mod list. $10,000 total investment   a clean carfax will be provi

    braided oil drain line

    substock
    By substock,
    i have for sale 1 oil drain line i bought from lower shores about 1-2 months ago.   its is brand new, i installed it, but it had never been used.   it has red hose ends on it.   asking 25 shipped

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...