Jump to content

    parting out 87 tsi

    toofast
    By toofast,
    no engine or transmission

    Did I make a mistake??? Magna Fuel Rail?

    CaliConquestAlex
    By CaliConquestAlex,
    Well I think I made a mistake when hooking up my fuel feed to the magna rail. What I did was I put a 90 degree fitting in the fuel rail end closet to the TB and ran a -4 an feed to it from the fuel filter. The other side closet to the firewall was capped. I see that everyone else ran a banjo bolt to the other end and capped the TB side of the rail. Is there any problem with the way I have hooked it up?   Also, I plan on running fuel to both sides of the rail, and I was wondering if the DSM banj

    Coolant Temp Sensor+ connector

    soulja620
    By soulja620,
    The one I guess that gives the signal for your gauge.... I need the actual sensor, and the harness side connector.....   I turned my key on ignition, and my cold engine all the sudden was over heating :roll:   lmk Ryan,

    225 flywheel

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I need a 225 flywheel asap. Thanks.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...