Jump to content

    $525 buys the FC-4 and the HKS EBC

    willmoodom
    By willmoodom,
    Any interest in performance items.. Brand new still in box FIP MPI sytem( all wiring and sensors bagged and included)=$475 Used HKS evc 1 EBC=$100     $525 buys the fc-4 and hks ebc

    1000 miles on stock turbo 125+ shipping

    playa4life60466
    By playa4life60466,
    just what the item says. I bought this turbo off of ebay months ago need to sell. To many parts laying arround and could use the money for something else. asking $125+shipping will send pics to interested email addresses.

    Coolant Reservoir and Cap

    losisonq
    By losisonq,
    Looking for a NEW one. My tank and cap are cracked. I can get'em all day long at our local junkyards but their in the same condition mine is in. So I'm want to get them new and hopefully at a descent price or a aftermarket replacement that would work. Even a different type/part # that will mount like our 87's would be cool. Thanks in advance.

    **SOLD*** 87 Starion - San Diego - $2600

    ProcessedMeatMan
    By ProcessedMeatMan,
    **********Car has been sold!*********     I'm considering selling my '87 Starion.   Location: San Diego, CA   Asking price: $2600   http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9137/picture370yf7.jpg http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6141/picture377ud1.jpg http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3751/picture374vn2.jpg http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7474/picture378fc1.jpg http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8158/picture382om8.jpg   I made a thread about it roughly 6 months ago. Most of the problems listed in

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...