Jump to content

    87 Quest 5 spd in Norcal $1500

    Monster_Max
    By Monster_Max,
    I have an 87 Quest I bought at an auction about 3 years ago the motor is super clean looks like it was recently rebuilt but the turbo was shot. I had a good used turbo, slapped it on and she runs great. I replaced the vac adv, 02 sensor and injector pigtails. Somehow someone put RC engineering injectors in the throttle body ( I was told they didn't make them for our cars). The car is white on burgandy, the paint and body look pretty good the interior needs help. I was planning on gutting it and

    EDIS bracket.

    importwarrior
    By importwarrior,
    i need to know if anyone that is running the EDIS can make me a bracket for my trigger sensor to line up with the wheel. i have no way to make it but need one bad.   please help the helpless. i got some cash... 8)

    another 5.0 swap+turbo

    tim si
    By tim si,
    Ok ive held off on posting this til i gathered up enough parts to get started.im starting out with a stock 5.0 short block.installed an e-303 cam today.im going with trick flow twisted wedge heads,a BBk SSi intake,42lb injectors,70mm mass+throttle body,MSD 6 btm i got from chad to help retard timing,new turbonetics 60 mm turbo,and a brand new t-5 from ford racing.all this is going in my black 89 quest.ill add pics as i go and ill try to take as many as i can because this will be the biggest buil

    stock 12a

    sourcelx
    By sourcelx,
    im looking for a good stock 12a turbo, thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...