Jump to content

    shift knob

    GrooveHolmes
    By GrooveHolmes,
    Looking for a black leather stock shift knob in good to great condition. Anyone?

    Mighty Max / D50 trans

    MainstreaM
    By MainstreaM,
    Looking for one from a narrow block and preferably within two hours driving distance from Chattanooga. Needs to be 2wd.   Thanks, Kane

    Wide Body Mud Flaps New Figi paint in VA

    rockvilleash1976
    By rockvilleash1976,
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/rockvilleash1976/P1010052.jpg   http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/rockvilleash1976/P1010053.jpg     I have a set of Widebody mudflaps that are in good condition with new paint. There is no rips or tears on them like i have seen on others forsale. I have all the tabs for them too. I was palnning on using them but I would like to sell them to someone who is going to use them and I am going to use the money for a FIP-2 system. Please contact me if you h

    Down pipe and hard pipes

    stariondriver75
    By stariondriver75,
    Hey guys,   I feel bad for posting these things for the second time now, i just didnt realize that after i put my name on paper they send you straight from boot camp to Iraq! But im back now for a month or so.   Anyways lets get to the point. I have a 2.5 inch *DM dp, that has only been mounted to the car. 75 plus shipping.   *DM Hard pipes, they have been ran on the car, but still are in great condition. 100 plus shipping. The email is seth.hinte@yahoo.com and the phone number is- 614-570-100

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...