Jump to content

    87 Conquest TSI, 95K, in Minnesota

    MustGoFaster
    By MustGoFaster,
    1987 Conquest TSI Silver (custom paint added before original sale), 5 speed, 95,xxx miles Just replaced the head gasket, new mitsu gasket and ARP head studs put in. Body is in excellent condition! This is car that took 1st in the Classic Mitsu category in the 2006 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. I am the 3rd owner. AC works but not very strong HKS catback, gutted cat. MBC DSM MAS w/ K&N   Extras: I have a set of Stedebani suspension bushings for it, motor mounts and rear diff mounts in

    Rear Camshaft Plug MD072821- (X4)

    89PalermoSHP
    By 89PalermoSHP,
    Ive got 4 extra camshaft plugs part# MD072821. For some reason mitsubishi made me get 5??   $6 shipped each. http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w202/89PalermoSHP/plugs.jpg

    Almost done with donor car parts

    Guest serviceguy
    By Guest serviceguy,
    I'm doing an auto to manual swap and completely disassembling an 87 at same time. Do I need to keep the bracket that brake pedal goes into? Also, do I need the welded bracket that the clutch pedal bolts on to? Thanks!

    Custom sub box for starion

    Scotty Dont
    By Scotty Dont,
    Made this for my star but its down and i need the money, there is no sub just the box and amp i believe the amp is around 250w and one of the screws are stripped but can be re-tapped and the box is 1.25 cubs it is fiberglassed on the inside it also might need to be re-carpeted   $60 plus shipping or $50 picked up   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/thumbs/large/995122_exozp/P3100006%20at%20half.JPG   http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/trippleCing/P7190003.jpg [/img]

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...