Jump to content

    Maroon/Black Lumbar Adjustment Knob(s)

    uconn1150
    By uconn1150,
    Anyone have one lying around?

    Clutch Fork and Pivot Ball

    chuck641
    By chuck641,
    I need a clutch fork and the pivot ball. I will also need it shipped to 30180.   Jason

    wheels

    bboutlaw
    By bboutlaw,
    wtb set of weld raceing wheels for my starion need a price & info, pic bburleson1@satx.rr.com. p.s. asap :twisted: :twisted:

    TURBO.... ect... PLZ HELP

    soulja620
    By soulja620,
    OK.... I finally got my car put together as much as I can....   But I need to few things to actually start it... and I REALLY want to drive it before I leave in 2weeks...... However.... Funds are REALLY scarce at this point :?   With that said.... Would anybody have anything BIGGER than a 12a but bolt up to stock manifold/downpipe????? if so how much :?   I also need some thick spark plug wires (8.5mm+)   I think thats all I really need   please let me know,   Ryan,

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...