Jump to content

    has anyone used magic mender to restore seats?

    typert
    By typert,
    I need to patch some rough spots and restore my seats in my 87 quest.   i have used magic mender in another car but the seats were black and easy to match. These are Maroon from a silver car.   Are there any other leather restoration kits out there for a maroon interior?

    16g wanted - Big 16G prefered

    typert
    By typert,
    Not sure if I should take a chance on an ebay EVO3 or not.

    87 ECU great condition. 89 ECU NOS from dealer 2 years ago

    typert
    By typert,
    $30 for the 87 OBO   I paid $150 for the 89 NOS it is brand new! best offer   I also have a spare head with 50,000 miles   2 front SHP struts in Great condition with Springs $100   2 intake manifolds $10 each   Throttle body from 87 with injectors   stock intercooler pipes   Radio/ with cassette and EQ and 2 speakers - works, unshure of wether cassette works.   make offers on anything else - I am looking for a 16g

    what other makes radiators will fit the starquests??

    idriftnaked707
    By idriftnaked707,
    im trying to see if maybe a 240 racing radiator will fit in a starquest with the proper mods to the electric fans and maybe drilling holes for the mounting bolts. im trying to find an alternative because other makes are cheaper and easier to find. i would appreciate any tips

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...