Jump to content

    2.0L Turbo Ecotec Solstice/Sky Swap!?!?!

    LukeSTi
    By LukeSTi,
    I will be purchasing a project Quest/Starion in about a year or so when I leave Hawaii to share the garage with my STi. I have been reading about the usual swaps for the Star/Quest for quite some time now. With the popularity of the Sky/Solstice growing has anyone considered a 2.0L Turbo Ecotec swap from one of these vehicles.   The Turbo is mounted on the passenger side much like the stock 2.6L. The upright TB/intake manifold combo on the Ecotec is on the Drivers side and is very compact. P

    Mint '97 Infiniti QX4

    Jayton
    By Jayton,
    I am selling one of the cleanest and nicest 1997 QX4's you will find. I constantly get compliments on it and it is extremely reliable. For those of you who know my Starion you will know that I am fanatical about my cars and this one is no exception. Please follow the link to the listing on ebay:   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/INFINITI-QX...tem280138353109   Thanks, Jason

    a/c compressor f/s

    madhatch
    By madhatch,
    25 and you pay shipping, cam off a 87 with 89 motor but all the a/c stuff in the car was hacked off whe I brought her home..

    My first, car 74 ford LTD

    starion1991
    By starion1991,
    Well I love lowriders and always liked LTD's my dad had one when I was growing up, then we parked it for a while and eventualy sold it..So i was trying to get back into a LTD,   Well I found this one on craigslist and it was up for 1,700 and asked the guy to come down so I could see it, He came buy and i offerd him 1,200 on the phone, So he came down and I saw how bad the interior was and offerd him 600, After a few calls to his pop's he said yep and i picked it up for 600   Since Ive had the c

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...