Jump to content

    Need stock wastegate actuator for my '88 Starion.

    Del
    By Del,
    Like the topic says. Mine just fell off last week. I'm on the Northshore of Mass. Need it by the end of the week if at all possible get back to me with price for shipped to zip 01984. Thanks.

    Desktop Computer & Subwoofer Enclosure

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    Due to size, these will 90% be pickup only (I'm in Jackson, TN)   Hewlett Packard Pavilian Computer • 733 MHz Celeron processor; 64 MB SDRAM • 30 Gig Hard Drive • 17 inch monitor • CD-RW: writes CDs on + or – formats • Internal Network Card, Video, and Sound cards • Upgraded to Windows XP; Office XP (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) • ALL Original software, installation & recovery disks included • Also included: keyboard, and 4USB splitter --also has LOTS of MP3s on it (various)...

    I need an 88' spoiler (lower air dam)

    blakey2000
    By blakey2000,
    anyone have one? I actually need several!

    2 Rally-Preped Mazda 323 GTX's in MI

    Sully
    By Sully,
    Not mine but they are for sale on the Yahoo Detroit RallyX group. I wish I had 5G's. :cry:  

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...