Jump to content

    Galant GSX AWD

    Narrow87
    By Narrow87,
    not mine but im sure someones interested in it   http://scranton.craigslist.org/car/362508829.html

    Marnel head

    livesTSI
    By livesTSI,
    looking for a marnel Non jet valve head, bare or assembled. just checking to see if anyone on here can strike a deal with me before i go shopping at Dad's EMS Store....   I have some things i can trade if interested   :wink:   Matt

    Innovate LC-1 Wideband o2 Meter (Sold)

    4cylFury
    By 4cylFury,
    Got this from a friend. Took it off his car as payment for work I did but I'm not going to use it. Lights up Blue. Asking $200 + shipping. http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb148/4cylfury/MVC-007F.jpg

    Fuso intercooler - Make offer + shipping

    jonesh242
    By jonesh242,
    Used, but in good condition...core measuress 19"Long x 14"Tall x 2" thick w/ 2.5" inlet and outlet openings. Substantial size end tanks add approximately 2-3" to the overall width.   To run this intercooler, you'll have to relocated your battery or reweld the inlet/outlet.   http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/jo.../Picture173.jpg http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/jo.../Picture172.jpg   Thanks,   John

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...