Jump to content

    Random bolt needed ASAP

    BOOSTED88tsi
    By BOOSTED88tsi,
    i need the longest bolt that goes into the oil pump, its the one closest to the crank that holds the chain guide in. I bent mine today :evil:

    Autometer A/F...ultra-lite left

    jolyrgr
    By jolyrgr,
    I have found 2 Autometer air/fuel gauges. One is the Ultra-lite, the other is the Z-series. I don't need either.   $40 each shipped.   http://usera.imagecave.com/jolyrgr/a-f%20pic.jpg   Thanks for looking, JR   z-series sold.

    Oil filter housing O-Rings

    Sully
    By Sully,
    I need the Orings that go between the housing and the block and the one inside the housing that seals the shaft. I also need a balance shaft cover gasket too.   I need them yesterday!!

    anyone have an exhaust system 2.5" or 3"

    bbuilderedgedQuest
    By bbuilderedgedQuest,
    just need the pipes where it hooks into the down pipe and into the muffler. thanks looking for something around $150-$200.. thanks!! need it VERY SOON! thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...