-
Images
- 0 replies
- 402 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 572 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 457 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 786 views
- Add Reply
Mech seatbelt pieces
By Big Al,
For those wishing to do the conversion I have the pieces that replace the seatbelt release levers. Both mirror adjustment switch as well as the change tray that fits in front of it. Both clip in and are in excellent shape for their age. Removed from an '84 Conquest. $60 shipped USPS.
Fiji parts
By Big Al,
Header panel: Decent shape. Some repair has been done and has the standard dent that can be massaged out easily. Otherwise needs a quick painting and is ready to go. $75 + shipping Bumper: Good shape. Needs paint and or clearcoat. Still attached to metal bumper piece. Don't care to ship as it likely will be rather expensive. Asking $100 + shipping. Fog light surrounds: Again good shape likely need touch up or clearcoat to be perfect. $30 + shipping
Fiji headlights
By Big Al,
I have both left and right headlights from my Fiji parts car. Pulled a few weeks ago. I don't have pics of them off the car yet but I will in the near future. Asking $50 + shipping a piece. Comes with all mounting brackets andmotors. Here is a pic still on the car:
Mechanical lifters
By Big Al,
I've had this set sitting around for a bit but I already have a set on my '88 so I really don't need a second set lying around doing nothing. I have the mech lifters as well as the cam to match. Asking $150 + shipping for them. I will have pics in the next few days.
