Jump to content

    HK$ SSQ o-ring and snap ring

    button
    By button,
    looking for the Snap ring and o-ring for an HK$ ssq blow off valve.   i'm gonna hit up hardware stores, but figured id post here too.

    89 Conquest - PA

    Cbrownawell
    By Cbrownawell,
    89 Conquest TSi 176,xxx Miles (It is being driven) CD Player AC needs belt and charged - Has been converted. PAINT in GREAT CONDITION - White/Black hood Interior is red not so good shape. Car runs and drives - turbo spools nicely. Has autometer boost gauge and air/fuel gauge on pillar. Upgraded injectors. clutch in good condition. Will need tires. but are decent shape. I was told that the motor is built to handle 20psi.   Replaced: Headgasket, Timing, turbo upgraded to 14G, new battery.   THe Ba

    Transmission Parts 88-89 Needed!!!

    modifyd
    By modifyd,
    I need these two parts shown in the picture. The one is the shield for the output shaft seal and the other is the cast piece that the shifter bolts to and then bolts to the transmission. My U-joint let go and bent the shield and broke that cast piece in half. I want to pay as little as possible because I'm not sure about the condition of this transmission. If you have these PM me or email me at csterry@clemson.edu. I'm not sure if these parts are the same for the earlier transmissions or not. Al

    Manual transmission, will trade for beer

    MontyMcV
    By MontyMcV,
    Here is another offering from "Bill's Garage Fire Sale..."   Doing some cleaning, but can't bear to just it to the yard for scrap. You guys here were helpful when I was doing my swap. It can be picked up if you leave some beer behind. (Imports or micro brews please. )   I have manual tranny that was an extra that came with the 87 donor for my turbo swapped Montero. Sorry, but I don't have any more details. If there are any markings to look for that help, let me know.   Ride On, Bill

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...