Jump to content

    downpipe flange

    Tman
    By Tman,
    like the title says need a downpipe flange not factory afternmarket one but stock bolt patteren

    need a stock exhaust manifold

    oversari
    By oversari,
    any one has a stock exhaust manifold in good shape w/ no cracks :? ?? Please let me know as soon as possible... Thanx Orlando

    2-hole gauge panel sold

    jolyrgr
    By jolyrgr,
    I have a 2-hole gauge panel that I came across. This is the one for the a/c control relocate. ready to go...$25 shipped.   Thanks, JR

    Caravan NJV head..pics added

    jolyrgr
    By jolyrgr,
    I have a caravan head I found in the parts stash. It is complete, but will need cleaned up before installing. No visible cracks or defects. PM for pics and questions   http://usera.imagecave.com/jolyrgr/caravan-1.jpg   http://usera.imagecave.com/jolyrgr/caravan-2.jpg   http://usera.imagecave.com/jolyrgr/caravan-3.jpg   I added pics here to avoid the prob in another post of missing requests.   I am looking for $125 with stock rockers (I am keeping the mechs in the pic)

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...