Jump to content

    Cam Tower Dowels

    TopDawg_43
    By TopDawg_43,
    I need some of the dowels that go in to the top of the head, to center the cam tower. I was putting some coils in my head yesterday, and killed two of them. Let me know if you have any and how much shipped.   Thanks in advance

    Bagged/Air Ride S10 Possible trade - $6000

    livesTSI
    By livesTSI,
    lets try this again, will trade for a nice, running Starquestand or daily driver, plus some cash(my way, lol) depending on the condition of the SQ/vehicle offered.     You are looking at a super clean, awesome running truck that is a head turner, and a really fun ride. If you are after a bagged truck, this is the one to get! Believe me buying one already mostly done will save you LOTS of money! Sometimes i wish i would've done that. Over the past two years i have invested over 10k in this truck

    parting out 5 conquests and starions - what do u need?

    msheller
    By msheller,
    We Finally caught up w/ shipping the last batch of parts...sorry to anybody who had to wait awhile to get thier purchase...We ran our first sports camp...and it took much more time than we thought...my apologies....I'll try not to let it happen again.   We r parting out 5 conquests and starions - what do u need?   FYI: We'll ship tiny stuff usps, medium stuff ups, big goes greyhound gpx and big and heavy(motors/trannies) stuff goes Roadway.   I'm gonna give pretty low prices cuz we need $...so

    4 or 5 point harnes (depends on how you look at it)

    Sully
    By Sully,
    This harnes is on th way. The auction came with 2 and I don't care about passengers. They can hold on for their life. anyone want the other one?   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=140147370168   no cage needed... I can show you how I mounted mine.... but only if you buy it.   $65 shipped

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...