Jump to content

    Mechanical lifters

    Big Al
    By Big Al,
    I've had this set sitting around for a bit but I already have a set on my '88 so I really don't need a second set lying around doing nothing. I have the mech lifters as well as the cam to match. Asking $150 + shipping for them. I will have pics in the next few days.

    2.5" Downpipe

    Big Al
    By Big Al,
    I have never mounted this item to my car. O2 bung welded on already and same bolt pattern (3 hole) on each end (Welded flanges). $75 + shipping.  

    88 Conquest - PA

    SxRacer108
    By SxRacer108,
    88 conquest TSi 115,*** miles (it is being driven) Radio casette does not work, Clock backlight does not work, AC needs charged..other than that everything works paint is a little faded and bumpers are more than the rest of the car and a little rust behind the wheel well on the bottom of the left quarterpanel INTERIOR IS EXTREMELY GOOD! (usual wear on drivers seat) Car runs and drives! I replaced the plugs and wires, distributor cap and rotor, vacuum advance. rebuilt the throttle bodies, new tu

    down pipe

    bbuilderedgedQuest
    By bbuilderedgedQuest,
    anyone have a cheap down pipe.. doesn't have to be pretty just has to have no leaks and work.. stainless steel.. thanks!!!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...